Main Article Content
Indonesian migrant workers (TKI) is one alternative to work, by some Indonesia, be an option, with wander or working overseas our society will be remittance assume that can be used as a model open a business, or fulfill their needs, After migrant workers returned to Indonesia or become purna, sometimes many problems that appear, for example, related confusion to continue economic activities or establishing a new business, because endless capital behavior consumptive and lifestyle that is not good, This is ultimately the village as state representatives feel, you attack village of helped much activity of Indonesian workers extraneous, land so that people can, more independent, However not all of the migrant workers heading back to their homeland capable of survive it with a systematic approach that they need from the government, to empower local people especially former migrant workers. The research was conducted using methods diskriptif, qualitative where his, consisting of data sources , interview observation and, documentation for election informants through purposive techniques of sampling in consideration of informants understand material will be minutely. The role of the government former village in empowering migrant workers in the village in ponorogo karangpatihan balong district. As the initiator of to to hand over the heedless and leave behind suppose to receive migrant workers , as motivator so that they can live on their own made by in the village , and as actuating the as the driving force of and providers of the direction of the counsellor for. Efforts have been the village administration do in this, becoming close to former, migrant workers collect and formed the talents they have, the business suit makes guidance and training, business with assistance sustainable and helps marketing. Former, migrant workers who empowered in 2014 some more or less 250. one Business group in a structured and well organized and developing the business group, goat rancher farmers, catfishes, and breeder. cattle The group former around 160, migrant workers who already own their own businesses.
- Arya Hadi Dharmawan. (2006). Konflik-Konflik Kekuasaan dan Otoritas Kelembagaan Lokal dalam Reformasi Tata-Kelola Pemerintahan Desa : Investigasi Teoretik dan Empirik. (Arya Hadi Dharmawan, Ed.). Bogor: Pusat Studi Pembangunan Pertanian dan Pedesaan-LPPM IPB Bekerjasama dengan Kemitraan bagi Pembangunan Tata Pemerintahan di Indonesia-UNDP. Retrieved from http://psp3.ipb.ac.id/web/
- Azam Awang. (2010). Implementasi Pemberdayaan Pemerintah Desa, Yogyakarta: Pustaka Pelajar.
- Bachri, B. S. (2010). Meyakinkan Validitas Data Melalui Triangulasi Pada Penelitian Kualitatif. Jurnal Teknologi Pendidikan, 10, 42–46.
- Ellya Rosana. (2011). Modernisasi Dan Perubahan Sosial. Tapis, 7(12), 31–47. Retrieved from http://www.ejournal.radenintan.ac.id/index.php/TAPIs/article/view/1529/1269
- Hamidah, C. (2016). Peran keluarga tenaga kerja indonesia di ponorogo dalam menentukan pengeluaran konsumsi dan investasi. Ekuilibrium, 11(1), 18–28. Retrieved from http://journal.umpo.ac.id/index.php/ekuilibrium/article/view/109/97
- Juliansyah Noor. (2011) Metodologi Penelitian : Skripsi, Tesis, disertasi, dan Karya Ilmiah. Jakarta: Kencana.
- Rahardjo, (2010), Pengantar Sosiologi Pedesaan dan Pertanian, Yogjakarta: Gajah Mada University Press.
- Rauf Hatu. (2011). PERUBAHAN SOSIAL KULTURAL MASYARAKAT PEDESAAN (Suatu Tinjauan Teoritik-Empirik) Rauf. Inovasi, 8(4), 1–11. Retrieved from http://ejurnal.ung.ac.id/index.php/JIN/article/view/721/664
- Sugiyono. (2010). Metode Penelitian Pendidikan Pendekatan Kuantitatif, Kualitatis dan R&D. Bandung: Alfabeta.
- Taliziduhu Ndhara. (2011). Kybernologi (Ilmu Pemerintahan Baru). Jakarta: PT Rineka Cipta.
- Wafirotin, K. Z. (2013). Dampak Migrasi Terhadap Kondisi Sosial Ekonomi Keluarga TKI Di Kecamatan Babadan Kabupaten Ponorogo. Ekuilibrium, 11(2), 15–33. Retrieved from http://journal.umpo.ac.id/index.php/ekuilibrium/article/view/36/33